Apple Wood Smoked Rack of Pork Loin in the Camp Chef 18” Smoke Vault is absolutely delicious! About as simple as it can get with an apple wood dry rub, smokey bacon and a parsley garlic crust. When it is done, you cut out these beautiful 1 1/2” smoked pork chops!
Salt & pepper
1. Coat the pork loin on both sides with the barbecue rub.
2. Sice through the pork loin and apply a good coat of your rub on the pork loin.
3. Layer the pork loin with bacon and then tie it with a twine.
4. Prepare the smoker and let it come upto 220 F.
5. Place the pork loin inside by inserting a thermometer in the pork loin and continue to smoke until it reaches an internal temperature of 120 F.
6. Mix garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
7. Layer the garlic mix over the pork loin.
8. Continue to smoke until the internal temperature reaches 140 F.