1. In a bowl, add raspberries and simple syrup. Mash it well.
2. Pour juice of 1 lime in it. Mash, and pour water in it. Mix well.
3. Pour raspberry mixture in Popsicle mold, about ½ the way up.
4. Pop it in freezer for 1 ½ hours.
5. In the meanwhile, in another bowl add blackberries and simple syrup. Mash them well.
6. Add lime juice and water. Mix well.
7. Take Popsicle mold out of the freezer. Pour blackberry mixture on top and cover it with lids.
8. Place it in freezer for 1 ½ hours or until firm.
9. Gently remove Popsicle from mold and serve immediately.