These homemade kiwi popsicles are sweet and tart and downright addictive! Don't they just look adorable!?
I'm all about some homemade pops this time of year. I've made a quite a few flavors but always come back to this kiwi popsicle recipe.
The pineapple juice really compliment the kiwi well.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (you could also use honey, agave or more pineapple juice to make it sweeter naturally) (Optional)
1. Spoon out the flesh from the kiwi.
2. In a food processor, put the kiwi flesh and pour the pineapple juice.
3. Blend on low speed till smooth. Do not over blend.
4. Taste and add sugar or any other sweetener if needed.
5. Pour this mixture into popsicle molds and insert the sticks and close it.
6. Place it in the freezer and freeze for 6 hours or till completely frozen.
7. Run the popsicle under running water and remove the popsicle.
8. In a serving plate, serve the popsicles.
Summer is round the corner and surely need to cool off!! Kids will crave for this pineapple flavored kiwi popsicles. What is great about the video is how easily it is prepared with all natural ingredients. A simple yet delicious summer chiller is a real kid pleaser.