This is kids favorite recipe. It will be fun to make this dish with them. It is fast prepared lovely dessert for kids. Kids will be overjoyed when you serve these blocks.
250 Gram, chopped finely
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix first the sugar and coconut milk to make sure that sugar dissolves well.
2. Then add the berries and mix. Add the chocolate and mix well.
3. By using a spoon, divide the ingredient evenly over all 6 ice cream moulds. Cover it with plastic sheet.
4. Once finished, stick in a wooden stick until half way in.
5. Freeze the moulds for at least six hours or overnight for a better result.
6. To serve, remove the ice blocks from the freezer and let them stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until softened enough.
Want to prepare a dessert to please your kids? Try Chocolate and berry blocks. Made from berries, dark chocolate and coconut milk, this dessert can be made in a jiffy. Your kids are definitely going to love this one!