Pommes De Terre Marquises
|Potatoes||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Egg yolk||1 (Size 3)|
|Low fat spread||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Fresh chives||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat until mixture is smooth.
5. Over a non-stick baking tray, pipe potato mixture into a rosette.
6. Using a teaspoon, make a hole on top of each rosette.
7. Skin tomato and dice finely.
8. In a bowl, mix diced tomatoes with chives and place equal quantity of mixture into the hole of rosette.
9. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes until edge of the rosette potato starts to brown.
10. Serve hot Pommes De Terre Marquises with roasted pork.