Pomme De Terre A La Barban Conne
|All-purpose flour||45 Milliliter|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (All Purpose)|
|Chicken broth||310 Milliliter|
|Half and half||310 Milliliter|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||125 Milliliter|
|Minced chives||45 Milliliter|
|Chopped fresh parsley||45 Milliliter|
1) Skin the potatoes and slice them into thick pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) oven before baking.
3) In salted water, boil the potatoes until cooked but still firm and then drain.
4) In a sauce pan, heat butter and cook flour in it for 2 minutes over low heat.
5) Pour in chicken broth and cream.
6) Minimize heat and thicken the mixture by simmering.
7) Sprinkle with cheese, chives and parsley and again cook for 2 more minutes.
8) In a large charlotte mold, arrange alternate layers of potatoes and sauce and then bake for 35 minutes in preheated oven, releasing the dish from mold when done.
9) Serve hot.