Hot And Spicy Pomfret
Tamarind-1 small ball
Coriander leaves-1/2 small bunch
Ground cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
Coconut-1/4, finely grated
Chilli powder- to taste
1) Clean and fish.
2) Make a paste of garlic, chillies, ginger, tamarind and coriander leaves.
3) Mix the paste with the spices and coat the fish. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
4) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry the fish until dark brown.
5) Add the remaining paste and cook for few minutes.
6) Now add coconut and continue to cook until the fish is fully cooked.
7) Serve hot and spicy pomfret garnished with coriander leaves to enhance taste.