Onions-2 medium, minced
Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Poppy seeds -1 teaspoon
Coriander seeds- 1 teaspoon
Tamarind -1 small ball
Salt- to taste
Chilli powder -to taste
Oil- 4 tablespoons
1) Clean pomfret and set aside.
2) Make a paste of coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, green chillies, coriander and poppy seeds.
3) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Fry onions until soft.
5) Now, add paste and fry it.
6) Add fish and tamarind pulp. Mix it well. Cook until fish is tender and done.
7) Garnish pomfret masaledar with coriander leaves and serve.