Fillet Of Pomfret Or Sole Orly
|Onion||15 Gram, chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Batter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Refined flour||15 Gram|
|Soda bicarbonate/Baking powder||1 Pinch|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||10 Gram|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a basin. Add yolk of egg, oil and water and mix to a smooth batter. Leave aside for half an hour.
2. Clean, fillet, and skin fish. Wash thoroughly in cold water.
3. Prepare a marinade with the given ingredients.
4. Soak fish in the marinade for at least 10 minutes.
5. Add stiffly beaten egg white to batter.
6. Dip fish in batter; deep fry. Drain and serve hot, garnished with fried parsley.