|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian prune plums/6 medium ripe plums||10|
1) Combine cornstarch and water in a casserole (1 1/2 to 2 - qt).
2) Add honey, stir well and microwave for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes at high temperature, till the mixture starts to thicken and bubble (stir during the process).
3) Prick plums, to avoid them from bursting and coat them with the honey-cornstarch sauce. Coat all the plums well.
4) Cover the dish and microwave for about 3 to 6 minutes at high temperature, till the plums turn tender (stir the plums a couple of times during this process of cooking).
5) When done, keep the braised plums aside for about 3 minutes and then they are ready to be served.