Baked Plums Madeira
|Ripe plums||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, halved, and pitted (Small)|
|Madeira wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|All spice powder||1 Pinch|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Place plums uniformly on a deep baking dish. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except plums.
4. Pour this mixture over plums and bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes, or till plums are cooked.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
6. Place on a serving platter, and serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 485 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.09%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.9%
Dietary Fiber 11 g43.9%
Sugars 52.4 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 31.4% Vitamin C 141.3%
Calcium 2% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet