Baked Plums Madeira
|Ripe plums||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, halved, and pitted (Small)|
|Madeira wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|All spice powder||1 Pinch|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Place plums uniformly on a deep baking dish. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except plums.
4. Pour this mixture over plums and bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes, or till plums are cooked.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
6. Place on a serving platter, and serve warm.