Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
|Country style pork ribs||3 Pound|
|Canned purple plums||17 Ounce, drained (Reserve 1/2 Cup Syrup)|
|Defrosted frozen orange juice concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned purple plums||17 Ounce, drained, reserve 1/2 cup (1 Can)|
1. Cut ribs into 1- or 2-rib portions. Place ribs on a microwave-oven-safe roast rack set in an 8-inch square or a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 minutes at Medium-High. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in dish.
3. Pit plums and puree with reserved syrup. Put into a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher. Add orange juice concentrate and Worcestershire sauce; stir. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 6 minutes at High, or until slightly thicker; stir once.
4. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 10 to 12 minutes at Medium-High, or until tender.
5. Remove from oven. Let stand covered 5 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2528 Calories from Fat 696
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g118.7%
Saturated Fat 27.3 g136.5%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 1006.9 mg335.6%
Sodium 950.1 mg39.6%
Total Carbohydrates 161 g53.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.2%
Sugars 150.7 g
Protein 290 g579.3%
Vitamin A 187% Vitamin C 370.3%
Calcium 40.1% Iron 80.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet