Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
|Country style pork ribs||3 Pound|
|Canned purple plums||17 Ounce, drained (Reserve 1/2 Cup Syrup)|
|Defrosted frozen orange juice concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned purple plums||17 Ounce, drained, reserve 1/2 cup (1 Can)|
1. Cut ribs into 1- or 2-rib portions. Place ribs on a microwave-oven-safe roast rack set in an 8-inch square or a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 minutes at Medium-High. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in dish.
3. Pit plums and puree with reserved syrup. Put into a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher. Add orange juice concentrate and Worcestershire sauce; stir. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 6 minutes at High, or until slightly thicker; stir once.
4. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 10 to 12 minutes at Medium-High, or until tender.
5. Remove from oven. Let stand covered 5 minutes.