|Pillsbury sugar cookie dough||1 Packet|
|Cream cheese||1 Packet|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red colour||2 Drop (Optional)|
|Fresh fruits||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced (fruits of your choice)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice the cookie dough in even slices.
3. In a bowl, combine together cream cheese, sugar and food colour if using and set aside.
4. Over a baking sheet or pizza stone, place the sliced cookie dough and dust with flour.
5. Using pizza roller or with your fingers press the dough to form a evenly flat dough base.
6. Bake the dough base in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until it starts to brown.
7. Remove the cookie base from the oven and allow to cool completely, gently slide a palate knife under the cookie to loosen it from baking sheet.
8. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie base.
9. Arrange the sliced fruits over the cream cheese mixture as desired.
10. Cut the Dessert Pizza into wedges or in squares, and serve as desired.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.7 mg11.6%
Sodium 185.8 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet