Dessert pizza, can you think of a sweet tasting pizza? Well there is. We have a recipe video that shows how to make a sweet pizza for dessert. This Italian dish has got a new form. You can make any toppings of your choice and serve for dessert. Enjoy!!
Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
2 Drop (Optional)
3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced (fruits of your choice)
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice the cookie dough in even slices.
3. In a bowl, combine together cream cheese, sugar and food colour if using and set aside.
4. Over a baking sheet or pizza stone, place the sliced cookie dough and dust with flour.
5. Using pizza roller or with your fingers press the dough to form a evenly flat dough base.
6. Bake the dough base in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until it starts to brown.
7. Remove the cookie base from the oven and allow to cool completely, gently slide a palate knife under the cookie to loosen it from baking sheet.
8. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie base.
9. Arrange the sliced fruits over the cream cheese mixture as desired.
10. Cut the Dessert Pizza into wedges or in squares, and serve as desired.
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting pizza? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a sweet fruit pizza for dessert. Top the pizza with cream cheese and fruits of your choice. See the video and enjoy this sweet pizza for dessert !