|For pizza crust|
|Hash browns||24 Ounce, shredded|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Egg||7 , scrambled|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
1. Over a baking stone, spread a parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F.
3. In a bowl, mix together hash browns, egg, salt and pepper to make hash brown base.
4. Spread hash brown mixture over the parchment paper and shape to make round crust and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Spread the scrambled eggs over the crust.
6. Top it with ham, mushrooms, bell peppers and cheese.
7. Bake the pizza for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and browns lightly.
8.Slice the pizza in wedges and serve hot.
Calories 805 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.7%
Saturated Fat 23.2 g115.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 507 mg169%
Sodium 1538 mg64.1%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 41 g81.6%
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 52.1% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet