Breakfast pizza is a recipe for you if you wish a long and filling breakfast for yourself. It is a simple recipe that can be made with all the available ingredients in your pantry. Easy and quick to make. Try this breakfast pizza.
For pizza crust
24 Ounce, shredded
1 , beaten
2 Teaspoon, ground
7 , scrambled
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced
Green bell pepper
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded
1. Over a baking stone, spread a parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F.
3. In a bowl, mix together hash browns, egg, salt and pepper to make hash brown base.
4. Spread hash brown mixture over the parchment paper and shape to make round crust and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Spread the scrambled eggs over the crust.
6. Top it with ham, mushrooms, bell peppers and cheese.
7. Bake the pizza for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and browns lightly.
8.Slice the pizza in wedges and serve hot.
Breakfast pizza is a recipe perfect if you want a long filling breakfast. Watch this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for this unique pizza that can be made with the available ingredients in your kitchen. Take a look and try this pizza for breakfast or any other meal as desired.