Deep Dish Pizza
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , diced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pizza sauce/Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Green onion||1 , diced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 , cut into small pieces|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch deep pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a skillet add in the chicken and pork. Cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Add in the onion and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Place the pizza crust into the prepared pan. Add in 1 cup of pizza sauce and spread with spoon.
5. Add in the half of chicken mixture over the crust. Followed by half of bell peppers, and half of green onions.
6. Sprinkle rosemary and basil. Top with half of cheese and bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F. Repeat the process with another pizza crust.
7. Serve Deep Dish Pizza with fruit juice and enjoy!
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.3 mg31.4%
Sodium 925.9 mg38.6%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 29 g58.6%
Vitamin A 27.2% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 86.7% Iron 27.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet