Barry shows you how to make an Angry Birds themed pizza with a tortilla base.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
Red leicester cheese
Mozzarella cheese slices
Red bell pepper
1 Large, sliced
1. Cut the edges of tortilla in angry bird shape.
2. Slice red pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 375*F.
4. Spread tomato puree on the tortilla.
5. Lay chicken pieces on the lower edge of tortilla.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese on it.
7. To make the beak, cut Leicester cheese into triangle and put on tortilla pizza.
8. Place mozzarella slices on pizza to make eyes of angry bird.
9. Place two slices of red bell pepper to make the eye brows.
10. Slice eggplant and cut it in small pieces. Place it on mozzarella cheese to make eyes.
11. Cut the eggplant to make feathers of angry bird.
12. Pop it into the oven for 10 minutes at 375*F.