The holidays are busy & cooking dinner can be the perfect time to create a little family fun by making a WREATH PIZZA together! It's full of veggies and created memories.
13 4⁄5 Ounce (1, Price Chopper)
Green bell pepper
Red bell pepper
4 Ounce, shredded (Price Chopper, part skim shredded)
Light olive oil
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a small glass dish, pour oil and add minced garlic in it. Mix well and set it aside for garlic to infuse flavor in oil.
3. Wash and remove seeds from pepper. Dice and keep red and green pepper separately.
4. Slightly oil and flour pizza stone.
5. On pizza stone roll out the dough. Baste it with garlic infused olive oil.
6. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on top.
7. Spread mozzarella cheese on pizza.
8. Stir green pepper with 1 tablespoon of oil.
9. In another bowl with red pepper add 1 ½ teaspoon of oil and mix well.
10. Put red pepper on pizza to create a bow. Arrange green pepper as shown in the video to make it look like a wreath.
11. Pop pizza in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let it set for a few minutes.
12. Cut and serve pizza hot.
It is easier to roll pizza dough when it is slightly chilled.