|Pizza dough||17 Ounce (store bought)|
|Breakfast sausage||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, then quartered|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion slices||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Pepperoni slices||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 Large (as egg wash)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a floured board, place the pizza dough and using a rolling pin, roll it out flat into a rectangular shape.
3. Spread the pizza sauce over the center of the dough and add the mozzarella cheese, sausages, black olives, mushrooms, onions and pepperoni slices. Take the edges of the rectangle dough and place it over one another to cover the filling. Seal the edges of the dough completely and transfer this stuffed dough on a well oiled baking tray.
4. Take a brush and coat the surface of the dough with egg yolk or egg wash. Using a sharp knife make small slits on the dough covering and bake it in a preheated oven for 20 - 30 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.
5. Serve the Stromboli sliced into desired pieces alongside mayonnaise or ketchup.
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.8 mg13.3%
Sodium 564.4 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet