|Eggplant||100 Gram, diced|
|Zucchini||100 Gram, diced|
|Diced tomato can||100 Gram|
|Green bell pepper||50 Gram, diced|
|Red bell pepper||50 Gram, diiced|
|Onion||50 Gram, diced|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), crushed|
|Bay leaf||1 , dried|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pizza crust||1 (10 inch)|
|American cheese slices||4 Ounce|
1. Dice eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion.
2. Soak the diced eggplant in water to remove the bitterness (oxalic acid) and drain.
3. Preheat oven to 250 degrees C or 482 degrees F.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil, add the diced onion and dried bay leaf, stir until fragrant.
5. Add diced eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper, cook over medium heat until coated with oil.
6. Add another tbsp. olive oil, stir well. Add diced tomato can, crushed garlic, and salt, stir to combine.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Uncover and cook until the liquid evaporates, season with salt if needed. Let it cool until just warm.
9. Spread the vegetable mixture on the pizza dough.
10. Place in the pre heated oven and cook for about 10 minutes until cheese softens and is lightly browned.
11. Draw Remy's face with black olive slices, red bell pepper rings, and thin strips of green bell pepper on it. Slice and serve right away.