1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. To clean the mushroom lightly damp the paper towel and pat all around.
4. Take out the stem and gill of the mushroom.
5. Heat a saucepan and add in butter and garlic.
6. Add in vegetable sausages, broccoli and spinach. Sauté for 5 minutes.
7. Spread the tomato sauce over the mushroom.
8. Top with sautéed vegetable, again tomato sauce and cheese.
9. Place the stuffed mushroom over aluminium foil lined baking sheet.
10. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
11. Sprinkle red pepper flake and parmesan cheese over the mushroom pizza and serve.