Organic Gluten-Free Vegetarian Pizza
|Brown rice flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Buckwheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Warm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Dry active yeast||1 Tablespoon (For Dough)|
|Golden cane sugar||1 Tablespoon (organic - For Dough)|
|Sea salt||3 Teaspoon, divided (1 tsp. for the dough and remaining for the sauce)|
|Egg||1 (For Dough)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided (1 tbsp. for greasing the pan and remaining for the sauce)|
|Oregano||1 Tablespoon (For Dough)|
|Canned diced tomatoes||10 Ounce (For Sauce)|
|Canned black beans||10 Ounce (drained and rinsed - For Sauce)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) (For Sauce)|
|Paprika||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Ginger powder||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Shallot||1 , chopped (For Topping)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 , chopped (For Topping)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , chopped (For Topping)|
|Mushroom||4 , sliced (For Topping)|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Topping)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the pan with olive oil.
3. In a food processing jar mix all the ingredients of the dough.
4. Roll the dough into a ball and set aside.
5. For making Sauce – in a processing jar pour in all the ingredients of sauce, and blend to form a puree.
6. Spread out the pizza dough over greased pan.
7. Pour in the sauce and spread.
8. Followed by topping with the vegetables. Sprinkle oregano.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes in oven at 400 degrees F.
10. Serve Vegetarian pizza with some tomato ketchup and enjoy.
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.3 mg11.1%
Sodium 963.4 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.4%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 16 g31.4%
Vitamin A 43.2% Vitamin C 45.2%
Calcium 22% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet