2. Place fry pan on medium heat, and cook sausage in it, stirring regularly. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine spinach, olive oil, and clove.
4. Divide dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
5. Roll them into a larger and a small circle.
6. Coat a baking sheet lightly with flour, and place pizza dough on it.
7. Baste with spinach mixture.
8. Top it with sausage, and cheese.
9. Decorate snowman with olives for eyes, mouth and buttons. Add carrot for nose.
10. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
11. Serve pizza hot with oregano and chilli flakes.