1. In a bowl, add olive oil and garlic. Mix and let it set.
2. Preheat oven at 400 degree.
3. Cut yellow bell pepper into large slices. Then with a cookie cutter cut and create 7 yellow stars. Chop the remaining pieces.
4. Cut 7 thin slices of green bell pepper. Keep it aside.
5. Sprinkle flour on counter top, and roll pizza dough on it.
6. Using a brush baste pizza dough with garlic olive oil mixture.
7. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on it.
8. Add chopped yellow pepper.
9. Top it with cheese.
10. Decorate pizza with yellow pepper stars and connect them with green slices.
11. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.