1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a bowl, add 1/8 cup of olive oil and garlic. Stir and allow it to set and fuse the flavours.
3. Remove seeds and dice bell pepper. Keep it aside.
4. Place a skillet over low heat, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add pepper in it. Sauté until lightly softened, but still crisp.
5. Roll pizza dough on slightly oiled and floured counter top.
6. Using a brush, apply garlic mixed olive oil on it.
7. Sprinkle dry basil, and then top it with mozzarella cheese.
8. Lay diced pepper in the shape of a heart in the centre of the pizza.
9. Place it oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts and the crust becomes golden brown.
10. Serve pizza hot with oregano and tomato sauce.
You can also use parmesan cheese if you like it.