2. Coat a pan with non-stick spray, and scramble egg in it.
3. In a bowl mix chopped spinach, and olive oil.
4. Roll pizza dough, and baste it with spinach olive oil mixture.
5. Top it with ham and scrambles egg.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7. Throw cheese on top, and place pizza in oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden brown.
8. Cut and serve pizza hot with tomato sauce.
You may also pour beaten egg in a glass dish, place it in microwave on high for a minute. Take it out, stir well, and put it back in oven to cook. Continue to cook egg for one minute, stirring in every interval until done.