|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, chopped|
|Taco seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pizza dough sheet||1 Large|
|Mexican blend cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Iceberg lettuce||1 Tablespoon, chopped (GARNISHING)|
|Avocado||1 Medium, sliced (GARNISHING)|
|Olives||1 Tablespoon, sliced (GARNISHING)|
|Cilantro||1 Teaspoon, chopped (GARNISHING)|
|Jalapeno||1 Teaspoon, sliced (GARNISHING) (Optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Season 1 pound ground beef with salt & pepper. Brown and drain. Set aside.
3. Wipe your skillet. Pour a little olive oil.
4. Add yellow onion finely chopped and 3 minced garlic cloves.
5. Put tomato. Return meat to the pan and mix well.
6. Sprinkle taco seasoning and ½ cup water. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
7. Line a lightly sprayed pizza pan with some pizza dough.
8. Spoon some red tomato salsa on all of the dough. Top with the meat.
9. Cover with shredded Mexican blend and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
11. On a serving plate, slice pizza and garnish each slice with chopped iceberg, chopped tomato, diced olives, sliced avocado, sliced jalapeño (optional) and chopped cilantro. Serve hot.