|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rapid rise yeast/Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lukewarm|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), lukewarm|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Red and green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped roughly|
|Pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped roughly|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped roughly|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed (Optional)|
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix milk and water and set aside.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients- all purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, garlic powder if desired, yeast, sugar and olive oil well.
4. Then add and mix the water and milk mixture and knead for about 5 minutes to get smooth dough sprinkling little flour if needed.
5. Let it rise for about 25 to 30 minutes.
6. In a cake baking tray apply olive oil on the sides and bottom, punch down the dough and spread it to cover the bottom area of the tray pressing the edges down lightly.
7. If desired allow it to rise for 30 minutes.
8. Spread tomato sauce and scatter the vegetables seasoned with crushed black pepper and salt.
9. Then scatter the grated parmesan cheese.
10. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until done.
11. Then remove from the oven, then from the tray and carefully slide down into a serving plate.
12. Cut slices out of the pizza and serve.