No Oven Stove Top Pizza
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Rapid rise yeast/Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lukewarm|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), lukewarm|
|Pizza sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Mix all the dry ingredients- all purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, garlic powder if desired, yeast, sugar and olive oil well.
2. Mix milk and water, add into the flour and knead for about 5 minutes sprinkling over a little flour to get smooth dough.
3. Let it rise for about 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Heat a broad fry pan with lid to warm up.
5. On a rolling board, sprinkle little flour and pat with your hand applying force that is enough to spread the dough apart into a circle.
6. Pull the dough to spread if needed.
7. Place the pizza crust over the hot pan till golden brown in color.
8. Once bubbles start forming for about 3 to 5 minutes, flip and coat with pizza sauce.
9. If desired smear the sides of the crust with olive oil, lift and rotate the pan.
10. Spread a layer of cheese, cover the pan with lid and let the cheese to melt.
11. Scatter some olives on the pizza and serve.
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.8 mg4.3%
Sodium 747.5 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet