1. Mix all the dry ingredients- all purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, garlic powder if desired, yeast, sugar and olive oil well.
2. Mix milk and water, add into the flour and knead for about 5 minutes sprinkling over a little flour to get smooth dough.
3. Let it rise for about 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Heat a broad fry pan with lid to warm up.
5. On a rolling board, sprinkle little flour and pat with your hand applying force that is enough to spread the dough apart into a circle.
6. Pull the dough to spread if needed.
7. Place the pizza crust over the hot pan till golden brown in color.
8. Once bubbles start forming for about 3 to 5 minutes, flip and coat with pizza sauce.
9. If desired smear the sides of the crust with olive oil, lift and rotate the pan.
10. Spread a layer of cheese, cover the pan with lid and let the cheese to melt.
11. Scatter some olives on the pizza and serve.