This is super easy and it is really, really good. I also used flat bread to make this.
Flat bread/Pizza dough
2 Tablespoon (of choice)
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
1⁄2 Small, sliced
1 Tablespoon, chopped (FOR GARNISHING)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take a baking tray. Place the flat bread on it.
3. Drizzle the barbecue sauce over the bread and brush it evenly all over the bread.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce to cover it well.
5. Place the sliced grilled chicken on it.
6. Put sliced red onions and again sprinkle some mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake it for 8 minutes or till the cheese has melted.
8. On a serving plate, garnish the pizza with cilantro leaves, slice it and serve hot.