2. Combine water, sugar, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
3. Place this mix in a warm place for 10 minutes and bubble will form on top of the liquidy mix.
4. Knead dough on a lightly floured board for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a towel, Let rise for 45 minutes. Form dough into desired size
6. Add toppings of tomato, sweet pepper, corn, Mozzarella cheese, basil, thyme etc. Sprinkle with sea salt.
7. Bake at 250 degrees on a pizza stone for 40 minutes until dough is slightly browned.
8. Serve hot
To help get your pizza on the stone, sprinkle your pizza peel with corn meal