1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Stir the garlic powder, onion salt and pepper together in the oil and let it set.
3. Finely shred the cheese and set it aside.
4. Chop the olives and set them aside as well.
1. Roll out the dough onto an oiled round baking stone.
2. Baste the top of the pizza dough with the seasoned olive oil.
3. Evenly sprinkle the bacon pieces across the top.
4. Evenly sprinkle the cheese across the top.
5. Use the olives to create a pumpkin face on top.
6. Bake until the crust is golden brown & the cheese is fully melted, approximately 20 – 25 minutes.
7. Cut into individual slices and serve immediately while hot.