Join www.TruthFairyTV.com's Christianne Klein and gluten-free cooking expert Christine Werlin in this awesome step-by-step guide to making perfect gluten-free pizza on the grill. Learn how to make chicken pesto pizza, and herb and veggie pizza with a homemade tomato sauce (only 4 ingredients!)
Perfect for July 4th or other summer parties- it's a healthy, kid-friendly, delicious meal in no time.
For more healthy recipes and great inspirational videos, go to www.TruthFairyTV.com
Cheese bread mix
7 Ounce (Chebe - gluten free)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (dairy free)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) In a mixer bowl, add a package of gluten free cheese bread mix.
2) Then add the oil, eggs and cheese.
3) Blend until the mixture is nice and crumbly.
4) Then gradually pour in water and blend until the mixture forms a dough.
5) Transfer the dough to a parchment paper and roll with a rolling pin to get a desired thickness.
6) Top the dough with desired pizza toppings to make a gluten free pizza.