Sweet Potato And Sausage Pizza
|Italian pepper and onion dressing||1⁄4 Teaspoon (McCormick's)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, mixed with water|
|Sweet potato||1 , chopped into matchstick size pieces and roasted in the oven|
|Spicy italian turkey sausages||2 Cup (32 tbs), casings removed and cooked|
|Sweet potato||1 , cooked and pureed in food processor|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning pepper and onion||1⁄4 Teaspoon (McCormick's)|
|Tomato paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet potato||1 , chopped into matchstick size pieces and roasted in the oven 400* 20 minutes|
|Italian sausage||2 Cup (32 tbs), casings removed and cooked (Spicy Italian)|
|Mozzarella balls||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced in half|
|Fresh basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. Mix sweet potato, flour, baking powder and seasonings (paprika, garlic powder, Italian Pepper & Onion, tomato paste and cheddar cheese).
3. Add water and oil to the flour mixture and mix gently until it becomes a dough.
4. Form into little balls (little bit bigger than a golf ball). Press flat using a tortilla press or a rolling pin.
5. Place the little pizza crusts onto a baking sheet sprayed with olive oil. Spray the tops lightly with olive oil and bake for about 12-15 minutes (check on them after 12 minutes to see how theyre doing in there).
1. Remove crusts from oven and top with marinara sauce, roasted matchstick sweet potatoes, spicy sausage and mozzarella balls.
2. Bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble.
3. Top finished product with fresh chopped basil.
Relax, enjoy and be amazed that you just made a pizza out of sweet potatoes!