Hello everyone, and welcome to the kitchen at GialloZafferano. I'm Deborah and today, just for you...pizza! Getting it take-away is always a pleasure, but would you like to see the satisfaction of preparing it on your own at home?
Active dry yeast
8 Cup (128 tbs)
600 Milliliter, divided (room-temperature water)
1. In a small bowl combine sugar, yeast and half a cup of water, mix and leave it to rest.
2. In another bowl combine water and salt, mix until dissolved.
3. In a large bowl pour the flour and make a well in the center, add the yeast, salt water, olive oil and water little at a time.
4. Mix until all ingredients are combined and smooth dough is formed.
5. Transfer the dough on a worktop and continue to knead until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
6. Once done transfer the kneaded dough back into the bowl, cover it with a tea towel and let it rest in a warm and dry place for 2 hours or until it is double in volume.
7. Make delicious pizza from the dough and serve.