1. Preheat the oven at 350 F, place 2 baking trays in it and allow it to heat.
2. On a flour surface, roll and pull the pizza dough to make it in rectangle shape.
3. Remove the hot baking trays, dust with cornmeal and place the flattened pizza dough on it.
4. Spread the pizza sauce on both the pizza bases.
5. Layer one pizza base with mozzarella slices and tomato slices.
6. Scatter chopped basil and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan on top.
7. For the other base, layer it with mozzarella, sausages, sundried tomato strips, onions, Parmesan and roasted bell peppers if using.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Bake the pizzas for 15 to 20 minutes until the crust is crisp and brown.
10. Remove the pizza from oven and allow it to cool slightly.
Pizza Night? Don’t pick up the phone to order pizza, make it at home! No diner or delivered pizza can beat homemade pizza! It’s easy, inexpensive and much more delicious! They will be ready sooner than any pizza boy can deliver them in a box! This is a great way to make dinner with the family!