Struggling to come up with a creative dish to bring to your Super Bowl party this weekend? This Football Field Flatbread takes only 6 ingredients and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes. Plus... it's a football field flatbread! Your guests will have a good laugh as soon as you set it down on the table.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), microwaved (for 15 seconds)
Red bell pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet, arrange two flatbreads.
3. Cover the bread with the marinara sauce and scatter the mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread the broccoli on top of cheese to resemble grass.
5. Bake in the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. In a Ziploc bag pour in the cream cheese and seal. Make a small cut with scissors.
7. Use it to make yard lines on the pizza. Cut out a football from the red bell pepper and pipe stitch marks with the cream cheese.
8. Cut the pizza into squares and serve with your favorite soft drinks.