The Can. It's your go-to when you're out of groceries, feeling lazy, or a novice in the kitchen. Many think that foods like Spaghettios are as gourmet as cans get, but did you know you can make an entire pizza out of canned foods? Watch as Brit shows her friend, Brett, how it's done. (And yes, it was tasty...we tried it.)
17 Ounce (Pillsbury pizza dough)
Canned cannellini beans
1 Can (10 oz), thawed
100 Gram, rinsed
2 Tablespoon, shredded
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degree F.
2. Open the canned pizza dough and spread it out on a baking sheet.
3. Pulse the cannellini beans in a food processor to make a paste.
4. Spread the cannellini bean paste over the dough.
5. Scatter the spinach and artichokes on top.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the crust is golden.
7. Sprinkle pine nuts and goat cheese on top and serve warm.