1. In a blender, blend together the buckwheat, flax seed and herb.
2. Add carrot and blend well. Add water, scrape from the bottom and blend again to a smooth dough paste.
4. On two trays, spread the dough evenly.
5. Dehydrate the dough flipping onto a mesh after about 3 to 4 hours.
6. In a blender, blend the Brazil nuts, basil; add water if required.
7. Spread this mixture onto the pizza bases.
8. For green pizza- in the food processor, blend the spinach with avocado and lemon juice.
9. Spread this mixture onto one of the pizza base. Top it up with chopped parsley and sliced cucumber.
11. for the red pizza- In the blender or food processor, blend together the sun-dried tomatoes along with the chopped tomatoes.
12. Spread this mixture onto the other pizza base; Top it up with capsicum and pineapple cubes.
13. Cut the pizzas into slices and serve cold or warm.
If you’re a raw foodie in the mood for some pizza here is a recipe video that will satisfy your craving! This video illustrates the preparation of not one but two raw and vegan pizzas. One with avocado, parsley and cucumber – Green Pizza. Another with tomatoes and red capsicum.