|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||4 Teaspoon, dry|
|Eggs||1⁄3 Small, beaten|
|Tomato sauce can||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Pinch|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), grated|
1. In a small bowl combine water yeast and sugar, stir until the yeast has dissolved.
2. In stand mixer bowl combine bread flour, dry milk, salt, egg and butter.
3. With the mixer's flat beater attached, mix all the ingredients and gradually keep adding the water, mix well.
4. Once done change the attachments to dough hook and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until its smooth.
5. Once done place the dough in a large bowl and cover with a towel and set it in a warm place and allow the dough to rise for 1 hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 425 degree.
7. In the meantime, in a bowl combine the tomato sauce, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
8. Grate the cheese and set aside.
9. After an hour punch the dough and cut into quarters.
10. Place the dough and stretch it across the parchment paper, spread the tomato sauce and sprinkle cheese and pepperoni.
11. Place it on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes, rotating half way through cooking.
12. Serve the pizza with a glass of coke.