1. Dice the onions, tomatoes, green and red bell pepper and ham slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 – 210 degree C.
4. Place the pita bread on a pizza pan; spread some pizza sauce evenly on the pita bread.
5. Add mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, red & green pepper, tomato, ham, cabanossi, sour cream, guacamole, salami slices, garlic prawns and finally the sweet chili sauce.
6. Bake the pizza for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Once done serve the homemade aussie pizza along with a glass of chilled beer.