Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows you how to make delicious Gluten Free Pizza and turn cooking with the kids into a weekly ritual. Her show, Lizanne Naturally, focuses on easy portable nutrition as the key in achieving weight wellness, an ingredient of a life lived well.
2 (Gluten Free Pizza Crust)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Chop the fresh basil, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3. Place the gluten free pizza crust on a baking tray.
4. Drizzle olive oil and brush it on the crust.
5. Pour the tomato sauce and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle salt and top it with fresh basil and rosemary.
7. Add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
8. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
9. Serve the gluten free pizza along with a glass of coke.