Veggie Pizza Bites
|Refrigerated pizza crust||10 Ounce (1 Can, Pillsbury, All Ready Type)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Fat free ranch dressing||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Small broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crookneck squash/Zucchini squash||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the pizza dough and press on the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch pan.
3) Bake the pizza crust in the oven for about 8-11 minutes or until golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and dressing in it. Mix nicely and spread over cooled crust.
5) Sprinkle squash, broccoli florets, carrot, onion and red bell pepper. Cover and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until cold.
6) Cut the Veggie Pizza Bites into squares and serve immediately.