Veggie Pizza Bites
|Refrigerated pizza crust||10 Ounce (1 Can, Pillsbury, All Ready Type)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Fat free ranch dressing||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Small broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crookneck squash/Zucchini squash||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the pizza dough and press on the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch pan.
3) Bake the pizza crust in the oven for about 8-11 minutes or until golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and dressing in it. Mix nicely and spread over cooled crust.
5) Sprinkle squash, broccoli florets, carrot, onion and red bell pepper. Cover and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until cold.
6) Cut the Veggie Pizza Bites into squares and serve immediately.
Calories 762 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.2%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 85.3 mg28.4%
Sodium 934.3 mg38.9%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 12 g23.5%
Vitamin A 113.6% Vitamin C 124.1%
Calcium 61.3% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet