|Refrigerated pizza crust||10 Ounce (1 Can, Pillsbury All Ready)|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Prepared pizza sauce||8 Ounce, heated (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1 large or 2 small cookie sheets and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Unroll the dough and cut the rectangle crosswise forming two pieces of 6 1/2x8-inch.
4) Cut each piece in 8 strips of 1 inch each.
5) Play strips 1-inch apart on the cookie sheet or sheets.
6) Brush each strip with margarine. Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
7) Bake for 11-17 minutes or until golden brown in color.
8) Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for another 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
9) Serve immediately with hot pizza sauce as dip.
Calories 821 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.2 mg16.1%
Sodium 906.3 mg37.8%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.1%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 23 g46.1%
Vitamin A 41.1% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 128.4% Iron 57.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet