|Pizza dough||1 (ready made)|
|Artichoke hearts||16 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 can)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, finely chopped|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pizza seasoning/Italian spice mix||To Taste|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (for dusting and rolling)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 140 C (280 F).
2. On a floured surface, place dough and roll out, thickness as desired.
3. Place on a baking tray and top with pesto. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with artichokes, mushrooms, cheese and seasoning.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till cheese melts.
6. Cut into slices and serve warm.