Sausage And Egg Breakfast Pizza
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sausage||1 Pound, cooked, crumbled and drained|
|Frozen hash brown potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Diced red bell pepper||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced green bell pepper||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced yellow bell pepper||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||5 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Place 8 crescent rolls in a circle shape in a 12 inch pizza pan, with the triangle points facing centre. Gently press to seal any perforation.
4. Spread sausage mixture evenly on base and top with potatoes, peppers and Cheddar cheese.
5. Pour egg mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till done.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
8. Cut into wedges and serve warm.