|Pizza crust mix||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Provolone cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 package)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, halved, seeded, and cut into cubes|
1. Preheat the oven at (425°).
2. Prepare crust from pizza mix package as per label directions and pat into a 14-inch pizza pan.
3. Spread evenly with sauce and sprinkle with cheese from package.
4. Cut provolone cheese into strips, arrange, spoke fashion, over sauce and arrange mushrooms and green-pepper cubes between.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes until sauce bubbles and crust is golden.
6. Cut in wedges and serve hot.