|Pizza crust mix||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Provolone cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 package)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, halved, seeded, and cut into cubes|
1. Preheat the oven at (425°).
2. Prepare crust from pizza mix package as per label directions and pat into a 14-inch pizza pan.
3. Spread evenly with sauce and sprinkle with cheese from package.
4. Cut provolone cheese into strips, arrange, spoke fashion, over sauce and arrange mushrooms and green-pepper cubes between.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes until sauce bubbles and crust is golden.
6. Cut in wedges and serve hot.
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.1 mg8.7%
Sodium 450.2 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 28.9% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet