Best Ever Pizza
|Hot roll mix||13 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|For hamburger sauce mix|
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onions||2 Large, chopped to make 3 cups|
|Tomato paste||12 Ounce (2 Containers Of 6 Ounce Each)|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
1) To make hamburger sauce mix, in large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Take out 1 pt. sauce mix and store the remaining in pint jar in refrigerator until used.
5) Through package directions, prepare dough from hot roll mix but omit rising.
6) Divide dough in half.
7) Roll on lightly floured surface to make two 14" circles.
8) On the ungreased baking sheets; place the circles and turn up edges to form 13" circles.
9) Combine Hamburger Sauce Mix with oregano leaves and spred on top of both circles.
10) Top the circles with shredded cheese.
11) Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) until bubbling hot, about 30 minutes.
12) Serve the pizza at once