Smoked Sausage Sandwich Pizza
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Prepared biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Herb blend||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Fine)|
|Sausage sandwich filling||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, cut in eighths|
|Fully cooked smoked sausage links||4 , halved lengthwise and crosswise|
1. Preheat the oven to (400°F).
2. In a food processor, process onion and milk until onions get finely chopped or for 3-4 seconds.
3. Blend in mustard, biscuit mix and blend of fine herbs.
4. Stir the ingredients to make soft dough, spread it over lightly floured surface and knead it in 10 -1 2 strokes.
5. Fit the dough into 12 - inch nicely buttered pizza pan.
6. Bake in oven until the dough is lightly browned and it doesn-€™t takes more than 10 minutes.
7. Cool the pizza and spoon filling over its crust.
8. Alternate the pizza with sausage wedges and tomato wedges, and make a cut towards its center, and around the edges of crust.
9. Serve wedges of smoked sausage sandwich pizza with French fries, coleslaw and other smoked meats.
Calories 655 Calories from Fat 457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.1%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g82.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 105 mg35%
Sodium 1482.8 mg61.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet