Smoked Sausage Sandwich Pizza
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Prepared biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Herb blend||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Fine)|
|Sausage sandwich filling||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, cut in eighths|
|Fully cooked smoked sausage links||4 , halved lengthwise and crosswise|
1. Preheat the oven to (400°F).
2. In a food processor, process onion and milk until onions get finely chopped or for 3-4 seconds.
3. Blend in mustard, biscuit mix and blend of fine herbs.
4. Stir the ingredients to make soft dough, spread it over lightly floured surface and knead it in 10 -1 2 strokes.
5. Fit the dough into 12 - inch nicely buttered pizza pan.
6. Bake in oven until the dough is lightly browned and it doesn-€™t takes more than 10 minutes.
7. Cool the pizza and spoon filling over its crust.
8. Alternate the pizza with sausage wedges and tomato wedges, and make a cut towards its center, and around the edges of crust.
9. Serve wedges of smoked sausage sandwich pizza with French fries, coleslaw and other smoked meats.