|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Melba toast rounds||12|
|Thinly sliced yellow squash||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Basil leaf||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crumbled|
1) Take the Melba rounds and lightly spread tomato paste on them. Place squash slices and brush the tops of Melba rounds with oil.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a small bowl and combine together Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add basil and mix.
4) Sprinkle cheese mixture on the Melba rounds.
5) Place the prepared Melba rounds in an oven tray and bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
6) Garnish with black olives, if desired.