|Self-raising flour||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Salami||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Mozzarella cheese/Grated cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Stuffed olives||10 , halved|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Add the oil and water, enough to give a soft dough.
4) Cut the dough into two equal parts.
5) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
6) Using the rolled dough sheet line 9 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
7) Place the salami slices overlapping over the bottom of the dough.
8) Put the cheese over salami and dredge with the oregano.
9) Top with the olives over the salami.(if using).
10) Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
11) Allow cooling over a wire rack.
12) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Freeze the pizza until firm.
13) Wrap the pizza in foil and pack in freezer bag.
14) Seal, label and return to freezer.
15) Serve hot with a small mixed salad if desired.
16) If using the frozen pizza, take off the wrapping and place the pizza on the baking pan.
17) Reheat from frozen in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until heated through.
18) Serve as mentioned in step 15.